Friday, December 25, 2020

September 2020 Favorite book!

 September's favorite book

This is my first book by Lesley Kagen but will not be my last.
This is such a good book. It's a very cute quick read with a lot of intense things going on also. It starts out with Elizabeth Buchanan telling a story about her and her two best friends. The setting is the summer of 1960 and these three girls are eleven years old. Just old enough to be kids and be finding themselves. Their innocence is so sweet in this book. Some of the things they say made me laugh so hard. They are three different girls who are always there for each other no matter what. They call themselves the "tree musketeers." Not a mistype either. 
Full review HERE!


3 comments:

  1. Looks good.

    Thanks for joining in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good.
      You are welcome and thanks for inviting me!

      Delete
    2. My pleasure....glad you joined in.

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...