Sunday, December 13, 2020

Mailbox Monday! 12/14/20

 


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************
1: HOPE'S WAY by David Johnson
It was free on Amazon so I grabbed it!
2: THE ROAD LEADS BACK by Marci Bolden
99 cents on Amazon

10 comments:

  1. I hope both books are wonderful reads for you.

    ENJOY, and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two new ones to me. Enjoy and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One author is new to me.
      You enjoy your week also.
      Stay safe.

      Delete
  3. You managed to get a couple of good bargains.I love picking up free and 0.99 cent books on Amazon. I hope you enjoy them both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to say no to a good bargain book. I think both of these will be very good. I've read Marci Bolden and really liked her books so grabbed this one. The other is new to me but sounds good.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. Kindle freebies and bargain books are always nice to grab. Hope you enjoy them.

    http://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/2020/12/mailbox-monday-dec-14.html

    ReplyDelete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...