Sunday, December 6, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading? 12/7 - 12/13

 

I hope you had a great reading week.
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
What I read this past week:
1: THE ARCTIC FURY by Greer Macallister
Review posted Dec. 1st
2: SILENT RIDGE by Gregg Olsen
Review posted Dec. 3rd


3: TAKE IT BACK by Kia Abdullah
Review will be posted Dec. 8th
4: 
COLD WIND by Paige Shelton
5: THE WICKED HOUR by Alice Blanchard
 6: MY NAME IS ANTON by Catherine Ryan Hyde
7: 
LITTLE WISHES by Michelle Adams
8: 
WILDFLOWER GRAVES by Rita Herron
9: THE LAST TO SEE HER by Courtney Evan Tate
10: 
THE PUSH by Claire McGowan
11: WATCH HER by Edwin Hill
12: 
PRETTY LITTLE WIFE by Darby Kane



4 comments:

  1. Nice list of intriguing titles. I am reading Vittoria Cottage by D.E. Stevenson and An Irish Country Christmas by Patrick Taylor, two warm and comforting novels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      They sound very good.
      Enjoy and have a great week of reading!

      Delete
  2. Great list of books, Linda. I read Little Wishes, what a heartbreaking love story. Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've heard that Little Wishes is a very emotional one.
      You have a great week also.
      Happy reading!

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...