Sunday, December 20, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading? 12/21/20

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
What I read this past week:
1: COVER YOUR TRACKS Daco S. Auffenorde (reviewed)
2: COME TOMORROW by Tess Thompson (reviewed)
3: THE LAST TO SEE HER by Courtney Evan Tate
4: THE WIFE UPSTAIRS by Rachel Hawkins
5: THE BOOK OF TWO WAYS by Jodi Picoult
6: LITTLE WISHES by Michelle Adams
7: BLOODLINE by Jess Lourey
8: THE PUSH by Claire McGowan
9: WATCH HER by Edwin Hill
10: PRETTY LITTLE WIFE by Darby Kane
11: THE NATURE OF FRAGILE THINGS by Susan Meissner
12: NOT MY BOY by Kelly Simmons
13: WRONG ALIBI by Christina Dodd
14: THE BETRAYAL by Terry Lynn Thomas
15: THE FIXER UPPER by Lauren Clark
















8 comments:

  1. My goodness Linda, that an incredible amount of reading in a week! There a a few that pique my interest

    Wishing you a great reading week, and happy holidays 🌟

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read all of these. I put what I have read and what I plan on reading here.
      I have done a lot of reading though. It keeps my mind off of the things going on.

      Thank you and you have a great reading week. Happy holidays right back!

      Delete
  2. Nice line-up of books. I hope you enjoy the ones you get to this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I hope your holiday season is wonderful.
      Happy reading.

      Delete
  3. Wow lot of books here, I see a couple I hope to read. Not sure about this Jodi Picoult one, will decide later on. Take care and Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading. lol
      This Jodi Picoult book sounded good to me. I'll decide when I read it.
      Have a very happy holiday season.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I just added THE NATURE OF FRAGILE THINGS to my TBR...looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love her books. I hope you enjoy this one also. I'm really looking forward to reading it.
      I hope you have a great holiday season.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...