Friday, December 4, 2020

Blogger Hop 12/4 - 12/10

 

QUESTION:

How many blogs do you own? ((submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver’s Reviews)) 


MY ANSWER: 

I actually have 4 I think. This one(blogspot), WordPress, Bloglovin' and LinkedIn. My two main ones are here: https://lsmoore49.blogspot & https://lindasbookreviews.wordpress.com/ The Bloglovin' and LinkedIn are mainly for NetGalley posts though I post on the main ones also for NetGalley. I recently updated my WP blog and boy was it a challenge. It's still a work in progress but I am very proud of what I've done so far. 
Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews has helped me so much with my Blogspot blog. 
Please consider a follow on the two if you like what you see. I'm still new and trying to increase followers. 

7 comments:

  1. I have my main blogger blog that is the active one and a Word Press Blog so I can comment on Word Press Blogs.

    Your blog is great. How do you manage to keep up with four blogs?

    You are welcome about the help with blogger.

    Take care, and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. I don't keep up with them all. The LinkedIn one gets posts from NetGalley automatically. If I always just post on Bloglovin, WP and Blogspot because I am use to doing that. I copy and paste for the most part. Insert pictures where I need them. I love working on this one and the WP one.

      You enjoy your weekend also.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I have six blogs, but at one point in time I had many more! It is embarrassing how many I had (20, then 11, and now six).

    I liked playing around with different themes and looks, but it became too much of a chore. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could never handle that many. I read to much. LOL That is a whole lot.
      They are fun to play with for sure.
      Have a nice weekend!

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...