Monday, December 28, 2020

Mailbox Monday! 12/28/20

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************
Received December 22nd
1: THE SPINSTER by Tess Thompson
Gift from Tess Thompson via Bookfunnel 
Received December 23rd
2: THE SILENT WOMAN by Terry Lynn Thomas
Gift from the author
Received December 24th
3: LEFT TO DIE by Blake Pierce
It was free on Amazon
4: BLACK SWAN OF PARIS by Karen Robards
5: IF I WERE YOU by Lynn Austin
6: THE PARIS MODEL by Alexandra Joel
These were sent to me in a contest on Facebook!










7: Children's books I won on Facebook:
For my great grandson who will be   here around
March 8th of 2021









9 comments:

  1. Nice wins! I hope you enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I agree. I was so happy about the children's books for my upcoming great grandson. My granddaughter is a big reader and will love reading to him.

      Have a very nice week!

      Delete
  2. Nice variety.

    Congrats on the book wins.

    ENJOY this last week of reading for 2020!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, all these look great. I enjoy winning books.

    Wishing you a happy and healthy 2021.

    http://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/2020/12/mailbox-monday-dec-28.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winning is always great. When they throw in a few for you too it's even better. lol
      I wish you a happy and healthy 2021 also. I'm so looking forward to this year being behind us.

      Delete
  4. Great Facebook wins! Thanks for the Left to Die info which I picked up. :-)
    Enjoy all your reading and have a safe and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and you are so welcome.
      You have a very safe and Happy New Year also.

      Stay safe!

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...