Friday, December 25, 2020

Book Blogger Hop - 12/25 - 12/31

 

Question of the Week:

Did you meet your reading goals for 2020? How many books did you read? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

My Answer:
I have met and exceeded my reading goal. I never make it to outrages as I have to do things like clean, cook, shower, eat, sleep... You know "live." But I have read way more than I set my goal for. 122 out of 75 books and still reading. I usually read 2-3 books a week and enjoy them. 
I don't like to stress out over the amount of books I set. A bit low is always better. Since I have stayed home since March I've done so much reading. Reading is my stress reliever!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!



3 comments:

  1. 122 books is amazing, Linda.

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      It helped me cope with this year.

      Delete
    2. Yes....what a year this has been, and it all isn't over yet.

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...