Friday, December 11, 2020

Book Blogger Hop! 12/11/ - 12/17

 

Question:

What was the last book you started to read but couldn't finish? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

My answer: 

I hate not finishing a book and it has to be pretty bad for that to happen but.. I didn't like BREAKFAST WITH THE FBI at all. I found it unrealistic and just not good. I do not believe the story at all. A bank teller telling the FBI what to do? I think not. A person being out of work for years and immediately being promoted to the almost highest job in a bank. I think not. I just did not like this book and after about 40% stopped reading it. 





2 comments:

  1. Just getting around to visiting.

    I only read her book, THE NEIGHBORHOOD. It was funny.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you would have liked this one. I sure didn't. I haven't read anything else of hers. There are just too many that I know are good.
      Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...