Sunday, December 20, 2020

Mailbox Monday! 12/21/20

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************
1: VERITY by Colleen Hoover
2: DID I SAY YOU COULD GO by Melanie Gideon 
Courtesy of NetGalley, Simon & Schuster
3: FIRST GIRL GONE by L.T. Vargus
This was a gift




10 comments:

  1. Verity is one that I have eyed. Enjoy your week and all of your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to it.
      You enjoy your week also.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed Verity...and I am curious about Did I Say You Could Go. Enjoy your books and your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard it was very good.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Neat books. I looked up Verity. Sounds fabulous.

    Hope you have a nice week.

    https://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/2020/12/mailbox-monday-dec-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look good.

    I like how you designed your post.

    Thanks for sharing, and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was just playing around with it a while back and liked this.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I've heard good things about Verity so I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too. That is why I wanted it.

      Thank you for stopping by.
      Have a great week!

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...