Monday, December 28, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading? 12/28/20

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
What I read this past week:
1: THE LAST TO SEE HER by Courtney Evan Tate (reviewed)
2: THE BETRAYAL by Terry Lynn Thomas (reviewed)
3: 
THE NATURE OF FRAGILE THINGS by Susan Meissner (review will be today)
What I am going to read in the next few weeks: 
1: THE WIFE UPSTAIRS by Rachel Hawkins
2: THE BOOK OF TWO WAYS by Jodi Picoult
3: NOT MY BOY by Kelly Simmons
4: THE FIXER UPPER by Lauren Clark
5: LITTLE WISHES by Michelle Adams
6: BLOODLINE by Jess Lourey
7: THE PUSH by Claire McGowan
8: 
WATCH HER by Edwin Hill 
9: 
PRETTY LITTLE WIFE by Darby Kane
10: 
WRONG ALIBI by Christina Dodd
11: WHAT'S WORTH KEEPING by Kaya McLaren
12: POSSESSION by Katie Lowe
13: EVERY WAKING HOUR by Joanna Schaffhausen
14: HADLEY AND GRACE by Suzanne Redfearn




5 comments:

  1. So many tempting books to add to my list! I am getting The Wife Upstairs and already have the Jodi Picoult book. Adding more to my bookmarks on Amazon.

    Enjoy your week and your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to both.
      My favorite book this year I do believe is: THE NATURE OF FRAGILE THINGS by Susan Meissner. I'm reading it now and will finish it shortly. To me it's the best book I have read this year.

      Thank you for stopping by!
      Enjoy your week of reading.

      Delete
  2. Nice looking bunch of books. I'm still in a rereading binge. Come see my week here. Happy reading and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by.
      I hope you have a great week of reading and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR also..

      Delete
    2. These look great! I may be adding some to my TBR!

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...