Sunday, December 6, 2020

Mailbox Monday! 12/7/20


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************
1: MEMORIES IN THE DRIFT by Melissa Payne
I won a copy from Goodreads!
2: HAVEN POINT by Virginia Hume
Courtesy of NetGalley & St Martin's Press
3: THE NEXT WIDOW by CJ Lyons
Bought for myself
4: THE BETRAYAL by Terry Lynn Thomas
Bought for myself





14 comments:

  1. More good books for you. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look great, especially Haven Point. Hope you enjoy them.

    http://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/2020/12/mailbox-monday-dec-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your titles look good! I am especially curious about The Betrayal. Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      The Betrayal was only 99 cents. Great price.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I like the looks of THE NEXT WIDOW.

    I'm slow getting to everyone this week.

    Hope your week has been good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It did sound very good.

      Don't worry about it. Life gets in the way at times.
      I hope your week has been good also.
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...