Saturday, December 5, 2020

Book Beginnings Friday & Friday 56 12/3/2020

 

Book Beginnings on Friday is now hosted by Rose City Reader

The Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice

Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

My book beginnings:

She watched her reflection in the empty glass bottle as the truth crept in with the wine in her veins.


My 56%:

'Would you say your were friendly with them?'

She hesitated. 'Not really. Maybe Mo...Mohammed. He's helped me in class before.'



2 comments:

  1. Oh I am curious for more!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a good book. I'm finishing it today.
      It's a bit of an intense subject matter. Rape of a sixteen year old by four boys from the same school. But it's told in a way that is not too bad.
      Thank you and happy weekend to you also.

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...