Sunday, November 29, 2020

Mailbox Monday! 11/30/20

 


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************
Received November 23rd

1: THE LOST GIRLS by Jessica Chiarella
Courtesy of NetGalley & Penguin Group Putnam


Received November 27th

1: GOODBYE, ORCHARD
Gift to self




9 comments:

  1. The covers make me want to know more so I'm off to look them up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great covers. If a book has a great cover it pulls me in to at the very least check it out.
      I got GOODBYE, ORCHARD at a great price. It sounds very good.
      Have a wonderful week of reading.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. They both look good...love the covers.

    ENJOY, and I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they are. Should be.
      I love the covers too.

      You have a wonderful week also.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I do too. I believe I will.
    Thank you for stopping by.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good covers pull me in too and these both have draw. Goodbye Orchids sounds really good. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a nice cover.
      I agree Goodbye, Orchid sounds very good.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. miamisuperhero reviews

    ReplyDelete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...