Sunday, November 15, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading? 11/16/20

 


I hope you had a great reading week.
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE


Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
What I read this past week:

1: TO TELL THE TRUTH by Gilly Macmillan
Review posted


2: 
A FRENZY OF SPARKS by Kristin Fields
Review coming Sunday or Monday


3: 
THE LONGSHOT by Lauren Clark


4: 
LOSS LAKE by Amber Cowie


5: 
THE STRANGER IN MY BED by Karen King


6: 
THE BOOK OF TWO WAYS by Jodi Picoult


7: 
THE PUSH by Claire McGowan


8: A LIFE WITHOUT REGRETS by Marci Bolden


9:  THE ARCTIC FURY by Greer Macallister


10:  WILDFLOWER GRAVES by Rita Herron
 

11: DARK FALLS by Gregg Olsen


12: TAKE IT BACK by Kia Abdullah


13: COLD WIND by Paige Shelton


14: THE WICKED HOUR by Alice Blanchard


15:  MY NAME IS ANTON by Catherine Ryan Hyde


16: COME TOMORROW by Tess Thompson


17: WATCH HER by Edwin Hill



18: LITTLE WISHES by Michelle Adams


19: THE LAST TO SEE HER by Courtney Evan Tate


20: THE NATURE OF FRAGILE THINGS by Susan Meissner





10 comments:

  1. Wow! You're on a roll. Lots of great books. A Frenzy of Sparks, The Arctic Fury, Come Tomorrow, and Little Wishes all sound wonderful.

    Hope you have a nice week.

    http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2020/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-nov-16.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Frenzy of Sparks was so good. It was emotional but so good. I highly recommend it.
      Thank you for stopping by.
      Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I like the look of a lot of these, I’ll have to investigate further

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. See a book that sounds good then you have to have it. At least I do. lol

      Thank you for stopping by. Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Yikes!! You've read so many books! That's amazing. I'm literally struggling to pick a book to read but will settle on one soon! Hope you have a fab week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to get in a reading slump. Reading is what has kept me sort of grounded during this pandemic and election. I have to tune it out and get lost in a book.
      I hope you can get back to happy reading again very soon.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. So many tempting books! I loved To Tell You the Truth...and will soon be reading Take It Back.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that one also.
      I haven't read Take It Back yet but look forward to it.

      Thank you for stopping by. Have a great reading week!

      Delete
  5. Nice looking assortment and variety of books. I hope you enjoy them all. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think I will love each of them.
      I will visit your page.
      Thank you for stopping by!
      Have a great week of reading!

      Delete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...