Sunday, November 8, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading? 10/9/20

 


I hope you had a great reading week.
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE


Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
What I read this past week:

1: MY ONLY CHILD by Sam Vickery
Reviewed on blog


2: 
CONFESSIONS ON THE 7:45 by Lisa Unger
Reviewed on blog


3: 
TO TELL THE TRUTH by Gilly Macmillan


4: 
A FRENZY OF SPARKS by Kristin Fields


5: 
THE LONGSHOT by Lauren Clark


6: 
LOSS LAKE by Amber Cowie


7: 
THE STRANGER IN MY BED by Karen King


8: THE BOOK OF TWO WAYS by Jodi Picoult


9: EVERYWHERE TO HIDE by Siri Mitchell


10: THE PUSH by Claire McGowan


 
11:  COME TOMORROW by Tess Thompson


12:  A LIFE WITHOUT REGRETS by Marci Bolden


That should take care of November. I hope. 

Happy reading everyone! 



4 comments:

  1. You have some great books on your reading list, enjoy!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do. It should be a great reading week!

      You have a wonderful week of reading also.

      Delete
  2. Such a nice looking assortment of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I agree they look nice.

      Have a great week of reading.

      Delete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...