Sunday, November 22, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading? 11/23/20

 


I hope you had a great reading week.
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE


Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
What I read this past week:

1: A FRENZY OF SPARKS by Kristin Fields
Review posted. I highly recommend this book!


2: 
LOSS LAKE by Amber Cowie
Review posted. Another very good book!


3: 
THE STRANGER IN MY BED by Karen King
Review posted.


4: 
THE LONGSHOT by Lauren Clark
Review will be posted.


5: 
A LIFE WITHOUT REGRETS by Marci Bolden
Review December 8th


6: 
THE BOOK OF TWO WAYS by Jodi Picoult
Review will be posted.


7: 
THE PUSH by Claire McGowan
Review will be posted.


8: THE ARCTIC FURY by Greer Macallister


9: 
WILDFLOWER GRAVES by Rita Herron


10: 
DARK FALLS by Gregg Olsen


11: 
TAKE IT BACK by Kia Abdullah


12: 
COLD WIND by Paige Shelton


13: 
THE WICKED HOUR by Alice Blanchard


14: 
MY NAME IS ANTON by Catherine Ryan Hyde


15: 
COME TOMORROW by Tess Thompson


16: 
WATCH HER by Edwin Hill


17: 
LITTLE WISHES by Michelle Adams


18: 
THE LAST TO SEE HER by Courtney Evan Tate


19:  PRETTY LITTLE WIFE by Darby Kane


20:  WRONG ALIBI by Christina Dodd


This takes care of the rest of November and all of December!



7 comments:

  1. You read all of those in the past week? That’s a lot, and they all look good!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my no! I have not read them all. I do good to read two or three books in a week. These are just the books I've read and will be reading thru December.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I thought at first you'd read those all this week, then spotted your comment that it covered through to December as well. I was wondering when you had time to eat and sleep until I saw that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny. I could never read that many in a week. I hope to get them read by the end of the year. lol I should have no problem though. I wonder about people who say they can read so many in a day. I do have to eat and sleep among lots of other things.
      Thank you for the comment.
      Have a great week.

      Delete
  3. You have so many tempting titles, some of which I have. I'll be starting Take It Back this week...and hope to get around to The Book of Two Ways soon. I am curious about The Push.

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I have some very good books to read. At least I hope they are. lol
      I look forward to your thoughts on Take It Back.
      Have a great and safe week.
      Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Nice looking assortment of books. They should keep you busy through December. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...