Sunday, November 22, 2020

Mailbox Monday! 11/23/20

 


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************
Received November 17th

1: THE UNWILLING by John Hart
Courtesy of Netgalley and St Martin's Press


2: THE CABIN by Jasinda Wilder
Gift to self. It sounds great!


Received on November 18th

3: SNOW IN SUMMER by Laura Kemp
Courtesy of contest on Instagram


4: WHEN THE STARS GO DARK by Paula McLain
Courtesy of NetGalley & Random House Publishing


5: ETERNAL by Lisa Scottoline
Courtesy of NetGalley and Penguin Group


6: OUTBOUND TRAIN by Renea Winchester
I bought this one. Sounds very good.


November 19th I received: 

7: TURN BACK TIME by Annette G. Anders 
Courtesy of the author. It was a gift.




6 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got some good reading ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do. Nothing better than reading though.

      Thank you for stopping by and stay safe.

      Delete
  2. These all sound great. Love the cover on The Cabin. Hope you enjoy them all.

    http://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/2020/11/mailbox-monday-nov-23.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I'm looking forward to these.
      I loved the cover of The Cabin too. It drew me in.
      Have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

      Delete
  3. You get such a good variety of books. Enjoy and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree. Several different genres.

      Have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

      Delete

A Court Of Mist And Fury-Audio by Sarah J. Maas (Parts One & Two)

  My thoughts I listened to both audios. Parts 1 and 2 in graphic audio. They may very well have ruined regular audio for me. It was amazing...