Friday, November 20, 2020

Book Blogger Hop November 20th - 26th

 


 The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer @ Crazy-For-Books. It is now hosted by Billy @Coffee Addicted Writings
Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end the following Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop’s purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog. 

Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer this week asks

Today's question: 

Have you ever started reading a book and suddenly realized you've already read it?

My Answer:

I have not. But I have read books that sounded almost the same. I hate when that happens. 


2 comments:

  1. I've definitely had situations where I've not quite been certain if I've read the book before, or if I'm reading a very similar book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It’s quite aggravating sometimes. I try to look and see if I have the book in my already read file. LOL

      Delete

Listen For The Lie by Amy Tintera

  My thoughts This was probably the most aggravating book I've read in like forever. It was interesting but a bit on the dramatic side a...