Sunday, November 1, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading? 11/2/20

 


I hope you had a great reading week.
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE


Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
What I read this past week:

1: THE HIDING GIRL by Dorian Box
Review on blog


2: 
REVIVING THE HAWTHORNE SISTERS by Emily Carpenter
Review on blog


3: 
MY ONLY CHILD by Sam Vickery
Review to follow


4: 
CONFESSIONS ON THE 7:45 by Lisa Unger
Review to follow


5: 
TO TELL THE TRUTH by Gilly Macmillan


6: 
THE LONGSHOT by Lauren Clark


7: 
A FRENZY OF SPARKS by Kristin Fields


8: 
THE STRANGER IN MY BED by Karen King


9: 
LOSS LAKE by Amber Cowie


10: 
THE PUSH by Claire McGowan


11:  COME TOMORROW by Tess Thompson


12:  A LIFE WITHOUT REGRETS by Marci Bolden




5 comments:

  1. Wow! Some good reads on this list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOY all of these....they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking assortment of books. I hope you enjoy the ones you haven't gotten to yet. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.
      You enjoy your week of reading.

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...