Sunday, November 1, 2020

Mailbox Monday! 11/2/20

 


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************
I did not receive or buy any books last week. 
I'll probably make up for it next week though.

Happy Reading everyone!



10 comments:

  1. Empty mailboxes are good at times even though they are disappointing.

    I'm sure next week will be better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gives me more reading time for sure.
      I'll make up for it I'm sure.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I can use the mailbox break from time to time. Hope you have a great week.

    http://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/2020/11/mailbox-monday-nov-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. Though I do love receiving new books. lol
      I hope you have a great week also.

      Delete
  3. And empty mail box lets you catch your breath and pick from the TBR. Have a good week and enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I love reading so this will be a great week.
      You have a great week of reading.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Empty mailboxes can be great, they give us time to catch up! Have a great week, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they can.
      Thank you for stopping by and have a great reading week!

      Delete

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

  My thoughts I'm really enjoying this series so much. This is the third book and it's even better than the last one. I never though...