Sunday, November 29, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading? 11/29/30 - 12/31/20

 


I hope you had a great reading week.
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE


Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
What I read this past week:

1: THE LONGSHOT by Lauren Clark
Review posted 11/22

2: A LIFE WITHOUT REGRETS by Marci Bolden
Review will be Dec 8th

3: THE ARCTIC FURY by Greer Macallister
Review will be posted 12/1

4: WILDFLOWER GRAVES by Rita Herron

 5: 
DARK FALLS by Gregg Olsen

6: 
THE BOOK OF TWO WAYS by Jodi Picoult

7: 
TAKE IT BACK by Kia Abdullah

8: 
COLD WIND by Paige Shelton

9: 
THE PUSH by Claire McGowan

10: THE WICKED HOUR by Alice Blanchard

11: 
MY NAME IS ANTON by Catherine Ryan Hyde

12: 
WATCH HER by Edwin Hill

13: 
LITTLE WISHES by Michelle Adams

14: 
THE LAST TO SEE HER by Courtney Evan Tate

15: 
PRETTY LITTLE WIFE by Darby Kane

16: 
WRONG ALIBI by Christina Dodd

I hope to be all caught up here... Then start January 2021!!


9 comments:

  1. So many tempting titles. The Push is on my radar...and I read Take It Back this week. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both caught my attention so I had to get them. I love a good thriller/mystery.
      Thank you for the comment and for stopping by.
      Have a great week of reading!

      Delete
  2. Thank you.
    I sure will.
    Have a great week of reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Informative stuff. Actually, I'm also a student and find out the solved or answers to my syllabus questions & landed here. We hit the switch and the light comes on or doesn't come on - mind you, in our head. Surely you have come across a similar one: your friend, whose taste lineserved.com, recommends a novel to you. Its a fact you have also shared an enjoyable and informative piece of content here. Anyways, thanks for sharing the nice piece of stuff with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. books in order Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One present why galore businesses opt for postcards is because they are overmuch cheaper to be prefab and this can forbear a lot of expenses on the lengthened run.  代写

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...