Sunday, November 15, 2020

Mailbox Monday 11/16/20

 


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************
November 9th I received: 

1: MORDECAI'S ASHES by Arlana Crane
Gift from author for review


2: A STRANGER IN THE MIRROR by Liv Constantine
Courtesy of NetGalley & Harpers Publishing


3: LITTLE BONES by N.V. Peacock
A gift to myself and new author


4: WHITE OUT by Danielle Girard
Gift to self


5: WILD HORSES ON THE SALT by Anne Montgomery
Gift to myself also





6 comments:

  1. Another good week for you. I like the looks of Mordecai's Ashes and Wild Horses... Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lots of good books.

      Thank you and Happy Reading back to you. Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a nice mailbox. Wild Horses on Salt sounds great. Hope you enjoy your new books.

    https://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/2020/11/mailbox-monday-nov-16.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound good. I hope it is as good as I expect.

      Thank you for stopping by and have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. That's what happened to me.
      I see a book and it just pulls me right to the order page.

      Have a great week! Happy reading.

      Delete

Listen For The Lie by Amy Tintera

  My thoughts This was probably the most aggravating book I've read in like forever. It was interesting but a bit on the dramatic side a...