Sunday, October 4, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading? 10/5/20

 


******************** 
I hope you had a great reading week.
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE


Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
This past week I finished some very good books:
1: BLUE STRING by Tess Thompson
Review on my blog. If you like my review please follow me.


2: A BORROWED LIFE by Kerry Anne King
Review on my blog. 


What I'm reading this week!
3: THE GIRL FROM WIDOW HILLS by Meagan Miranda
Review to follow.


4: FINDING MRS FORD by Deborah Goodrich Royce
Review to follow

5: THE GIRLS IN THE SNOW by Stacy Green
Review to follow



8 comments:

  1. I’ve enjoyed what I’ve read from Megan Miranda.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have also.
      Stacy Green is very good too. Give her a try if you can.

      Thank you and have a great reading week too!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great week for you.

    ENJOY, and Happy Reading for this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. Great week!

      You have a Happy Reading week also.

      Delete
  3. Very interesting books - you had a good reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I will have a few great weeks of reading I hope.

      I hope your week is filled with lots of great books also.

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed The Girl from Widow Hills. I hope you like it. I just finished this morning an audiobook by Megan Miranda. Check out what I read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m enjoying it a lot. I started reading it and don’t want to put it down.

      Thank you so much for commenting.

      Delete

A Court Of Mist And Fury-Audio by Sarah J. Maas (Parts One & Two)

  My thoughts I listened to both audios. Parts 1 and 2 in graphic audio. They may very well have ruined regular audio for me. It was amazing...