Sunday, October 25, 2020

MAILBOX MONDAY! 10/26/20

 


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************

October 19th I received:

1: THE ARCTIC FURY by Greer Macallister
Courtesy of NetGalley & Sourcebooks Landmark


October 20th I received

2: DARK FALLS by Gregg Olsen
Courtesy of NetGalley & Bookouture


3: CHRISTMAS RINGS by Tess Thompson
Courtesy of the author


October 21st

    4: A LIFE WITHOUT REGRETS by Marci Bolden
Courtesy of NetGalley/book funnel/Author


5: THE FIXER UPPER by Lauren Clark
Courtesy of author


October 23rd 

6: THE PERFECT DAUGHTER by D.J. Palmer
Courtesy of NetGalley & St Martin's Press


7: DARKNESS PEERING by Alice Blanchard
It was free on Amazon. I couldn't say no! 













10 comments:

  1. A good haul and an interesting mix for you this week. I am particularly tempted by the first three.
    Enjoy them all and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Greer Macallister's books....ENJOY!!

    I received THE PERFECT DAUGHTER too....I know we are going to LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like such a good book. I agree we are going to love it.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love the look of The Arctic Fury. I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so many wonderful looking books. The Arctic Fury, Christmas Rings, and The Fixer Upper all sound great. Hope you enjoy your books.

    http://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/2020/10/mailbox-monday-oct-26.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get some good books.
      Thank you and have a great reading week!

      Delete

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

  My thoughts I'm really enjoying this series so much. This is the third book and it's even better than the last one. I never though...