Sunday, October 25, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading? 10/26/20

 

I hope you had a great reading week.
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE


Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
What I read this past week:

1: THE GIRLS IN THE SNOW by Stacy Green
Review posted October 20th


2: AFTER ALL I'VE DONE by Mina Hardy
Review posted October 22nd


3: WE ARE ALL THE SAME IN THE DARK by Julia Heaberlin
Review on blog


4: 
CONFESSIONS ON THE 7:45 by Lisa Unger
Review to follow


5: 
THE HIDING GIRL by Dorian Box
Review to follow


6:
 THE LONGSHOT by Lauren Clark
Review to follow


7:
 MY ONLY CHILD by Sam Vickery
Review to follow


8:
 REVIVING THE HAWTHORNE SISTERS by Emily Carpenter


9:
 TO TELL THE TRUTH by Gilly Macmillan


10:
 A FRENZY OF SPARKS by Kristin Fields


11:
 THE STRANGER IN MY BED by Karen King


12:
 LOSS LAKE by Amber Cowie


13:
 THE PUSH by Claire McGowan





8 comments:

  1. Ooooo...they all look AMAZING!!

    Have a great reading week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they? lol I got some good ones I believe.

      You have a great reading week also!

      Delete
  2. Great books on your list this week! I've read several of them as well. Did you get these all read this week? You are amazing! I'm kind of in a reading slump right now. Hope to get my mojo back pretty soon. Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did not read them all. Usually I read about three books a week.
      I hate to get into a reading slump. I hope your’s ends soon.
      Have a great week also. Happy reading.

      Delete
  3. So many lovely books! I loved To Tell You the Truth and Confessions on the 7:45. I definitely have to have We Are All the Same in the Dark and Stranger in My Bed.

    Thanks for sharing, and enjoy! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can’t wait to read those.
      I’m very close to finishing WAATSAINTD. It’s very good. My review will be posted sometime today.
      I’m looking forward to the two you read.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. These books all look really good. I am not familiar with any of them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree they look good. I hope they all are. Should be.

      I sure will visit your page.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

  My thoughts I'm really enjoying this series so much. This is the third book and it's even better than the last one. I never though...