Friday, October 9, 2020

Book Beginnings Friday

 


My book beginnings: 



I was the GIRL WHO survived.

The girl who held on. the girl you prayed for, or at least pretended to pray for-thankful most of all that it wasn't your own child lost down there, in the dark.

From 56%:

A few moments later, there was a shuffling of fabric from out in the hall. I opened my eyes, thought I saw a shadow under the door. I stared at it, wondering if it was someone pausing in the hall, checking their phone, when the doorknob began to faintly turn. It barely made a sound, and I held my breath, watching it move.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Court Of Mist And Fury-Audio by Sarah J. Maas (Parts One & Two)

  My thoughts I listened to both audios. Parts 1 and 2 in graphic audio. They may very well have ruined regular audio for me. It was amazing...