Monday, October 5, 2020

MY OCTOBER PRIME CHOICES! Are you a prime member?

 


Are you an Amazon Prime member? If not you might want to be. This month we got two free books. These were my choices:

1: THE BOY BETWEEN: A Mother and Son’s Journey From a World Gone Grey by Amanda Prowse and Josiah Hartley 

Bestselling novelist Amanda Prowse knew how to resolve a fictional family crisis. But then her son came to her with a real one…

2: The Cipher (Nina Guerrera Book 1) by Isabella Maldonado 

To a cunning serial killer, she was the one that got away. Until now…

Both sound great to me. I love my Prime account. Lots of great books!

4 comments:

  1. I am a prime member, but I didn't know we could get 2 free books. I need to look into that. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we did this month. Happy to help.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Listen For The Lie by Amy Tintera

  My thoughts This was probably the most aggravating book I've read in like forever. It was interesting but a bit on the dramatic side a...