Sunday, October 11, 2020

Mailbox Monday! 10/12/20

1




Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************
Received October 7th
1: THE STRANGER IN MY BED by Karen King
Courtesy of NetGalley & Bookouture
 

Received October 8th
2: RUBY FALLS by Deborah Goodrich Royce
Courtesy of NetGalley & Post Hill Press


3: LIES WE TELL OURSELVES by Steena Holmes
Courtesy of the author


Received October 9th
4: WHEN WE WERE BRAVE by Suzanne Kelman
Gift to myself



5: TRADING SECRETS by Rachael Eckles 
Courtesy of Book Publicity Services
 


10 comments:

  1. I saw WHEN WE WERE BRAVE by Suzanne Kelman on sale on Kindle. I was tempted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I bought it and hope I can read it soon. I have way to many but can’t seem to say no.. lol

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. You definitely had an AMAZING mailbox.

    Great covers on all of your new books.

    Have a wonderful week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Lots of great books.

      You have a great week also.

      Delete
  3. Oh, that's a nice selection of books, they all sound good to me. Have a great week, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I love reading so much. I hope they are all as good as they sound.

      You have a great and happy reading week also.

      Please consider a follow.

      Delete
  4. That is a great haul. I am particularly interested in When We Were Brave. Have a good week and lots of GOOD reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I am looking forward to that one also. It was a great buy on Amazon so I could not resist. lol
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Lots of awesome books on the list!! Whoo hoo! Looking forward to your reviews~! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I got some good ones last week.
    I have my list of books I'll be reading below. Yours is on there and I'm looking forward to it.
    Congratulations on your new release.
    Thank you for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...