Sunday, October 18, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading? 10/19/20

 


I hope you had a great reading week.
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE


Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
What I read this past week:

1: TELL ME MY NAME by Erin Ruddy
Review on my blog


2: 
THEY NEVER LEARN by Layne Fargo
Review on blog


3: 
LIES WE TELL OURSELVES by Steena 
Holmes
Review on blog 


4: 
THE GIRLS IN THE SNOW by Stacy Green
Review to follow


5: 
CONFESSIONS ON THE 7:45 by Lisa Unger


6: 
WE ARE ALL THE SAME IN THE DARK by Julia Heaberlin


7: 
AFTER ALL I'VE DONE by Mina Hardy 


8: 
THE HIDING GIRL by Dorian Box


9:
 THE LONGSHOT by Lauren Clark


10:
 MY ONLY CHILD by Sam Vickery


11: REVIVING THE HAWTHORNE SISTERS by Emily Carpenter


12: TO TELL THE TRUTH by Gilly Macmillan


13: A FRENZY OF SPARKS by Kristin Fields


14: THE STRANGER IN MY BED by Karen King


15: LOSS LAKE by Amber Cowie


16: THE PUSH by Claire McGowan



6 comments:

  1. What a great lineup!!

    TELL ME MY NAME was so tense.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I agree. Lot's of great books.

    It was very tense and good.

    You have a great week also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really good week! Hope you have another! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I hope it's a good week for sure.
    Keep on reading.
    You are very welcome.
    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. And that is just part of my TBR list. lol

      Thank you for the books and for the comments and mainly for being such a good friend.
      Have a great week!

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...