Sunday, October 4, 2020

Mailbox Monday! 10-5-20

 

/



Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************

Received September 28
1: THE BETRAYAL by Terry Lynn Thomas 
Courtesy of NetGalley and HQ Digital


Received on September 30th
2: A DARK AND SECRET PLACE by Jen Williams
Courtesy of NetGalley and Crooked Lane Books


3: THE FOUR WINDS by Kristin Hannah
Courtesy of NetGalley and St Martin's Press


Received on October 1st
4: TELL ME MY NAME by Erin Ruddy
Courtesy of NetGalley and Dundurn Press


October 2nd
5: FINDING MRS FORD by Deborah Goodrich Royce
Post Hill Press 
Treated myself!


October 3rd
6: THINGS WE NEVER SAID by Nick Alexander
Courtesy of Lake Union Publisher


7: THE WIDOW’S CABIN by L. G. Davis
I have absolutely no will power when it comes to books. 
Bought this one October 4th

,



10 comments:

  1. Such a great mailbox. I have my eye on THE FOUR WINDS. I hope you love all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think it will be a great read.
      Thanks for stopping by.
      Have a great reading week!

      Delete
  2. I have The Four Winds and Finding Mrs. Ford. I like the look of The Widow's Cabin.

    Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a terrible weakness for books. I LOVE THEM! lol

      I sure will and you are so welcome!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you,
      I'm sure I will! :)

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. WOW...what a FAB mailbox!!

    So many good ones.

    LOVED FINDING MRS. FORD.

    THE WIDOW'S CABIN looks REALLY good.

    TELL ME MY NAME is very intense.

    ENJOY ALL OF THEM, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth.
      I did get lots of good books.

      Glad to know you loved FINDING MRS FORD.

      Thank you so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. So many good sounding books. Tell Me My Name gets my interest.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree I have some good books. They sound good that is.

    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...