Sunday, September 20, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading? 9/21/20


******************** 
I hope you had a great reading week.
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE


Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
This past week I finished some very good books:
1: DON'T LOOK FOR ME by Wendy Walker
Review on my blog. Excellent book!




Reading this week:
2: WHEN I WAS YOU by Amber Garza 
Review will follow



3: PLAYING NICE by JP Delaney
Review to follow



4: EVERY NOW AND THEN by Lesley Kagen
Currently reading. Review 9/21/20




6 comments:

  1. I loved Don't Look For Me and Playing Nice, and now I'm going to check out When I Was You and Every Now and Then.

    Enjoy your week, and here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Don't Look For Me but haven't read Playing Nice yet. I'll finish When I Was You in a few minutes and it's very good. Every Now and Then I'm sure will be excellent. I love that author's work.

    Thank you so much for stopping by.
    Stay safe and please vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your list! Just finished One by One! (Ruth Ware)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was declined to review her book. Berkley I believe. They never accept my requests. I did get one though, from the publisher through the author. THE NATURE OF FRAGILE THINGS by Susan Meissner. I have loved a few of her books.

      Thank you for stopping by and the sweet comment.

      Delete
  4. I've seen When I Was You mentioned on a few blogs lately. It always confuses me because I read a book with the same title recently by Minka Kent! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started it and so far it’s very good. I also have the one you read. Two books with the same name can be confusing for sure.

    Thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Listen For The Lie by Amy Tintera

  My thoughts This was probably the most aggravating book I've read in like forever. It was interesting but a bit on the dramatic side a...