Sunday, September 13, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?? 9-14-20

 




******************** 
I hope you had a great reading week.
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE


Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
This past week I finished some very good books:
1: THE MOONLIGHT CHILD by Karen McQuestion.. It was the best book I've read this year. Excellent 5/5 stars
Review on my blog


2: SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE by Lauren Clark
Also an excellent one
Review on blog


Reads for this week:

3: NO PLACE TO FAR by Kay Bratt
Currently reading




4: DON'T LOOK FOR ME by Wendy Walker



5: THEIR SILENT GRAVES by Carla Kovach



17 comments:

  1. There are some good books here.

    ENJOY them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I am very lucky to get such good books.

      Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The first three definitely were. I"m starting the Wendy Walker book today. I've heard it was great.

      Delete
  3. Isn't it great to read a book we really enjoy, hope you come across more before too long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes it sure is. I'm very fortunate to get lots of very good ones most of the time.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I’ll have to look for The Moonlight Child, sounds like something I’d enjoy.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very good book. She's a great author.
      I hope you have a great reading week also.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I loved Don't Look for Me. I am curious about the others, too. Enjoy your week, and here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard very good things about it.
      The first three on my list are great.
      Enjoy your week also and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Nice looking books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my reviewers read Don't Look for Me. It looks like a good thriller.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So far it's very good. Grabs you from the first page.
    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for discovering an excellent book. I hope you have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an excellent book for sure. :)
      I hope more of them are.
      Thank you for stopping by..

      Delete
  10. These are all new to me. Love the covers. I'll have to look at The Moonlight Child.

    Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a nice week.

    http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2020/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-sep-21.html

    ReplyDelete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...