Sunday, September 20, 2020

Mailbox Monday! 9/21/20

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************
Received on September 16th
1: POSSESSION by Katie Lowe
Courtesy of NetGalley and St Martin's Press


2:
EVERY WAKING HOUR by Joanna Schaffhausen
Courtesy of NetGalley and Lake Union Publishers

Received September 17th

3: UNTIL WE ARE LOST by Leslie Archer
Courtesy of NetGalley and St Martin's Press


4: EVERYWHERE TO HIDE by Siri Mitchell
Courtesy of NetGalley and Thomas Nelson


Received September 18th

4: THE GIRLS ARE ALL SO NICE HERE by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn 
Courtesy of NetGalley and Simon & Schuster


I received these from the mail September 19th
Both sound good. Very different though. 




7 comments:

  1. Very nice mailbox!!

    EVERY WAKING HOUR looks suspenseful.

    I hope you have a wonderful week, Linda.

    So happy to see you on Mailbox Monday again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elizabeth. I did have a nice one. Very excited.

    You have a wonderful week also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got a good dose of psychological thrillers. Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. My favorite genre.

      Thank you for stopping by!!

      Delete
  4. Lots of thrillers for you and some other interesting titles. I haven't read any of these authors. Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love thrillers. They are my favorite. I also like other genres but still... lol

    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...