Here is where I post the reviews of books I read. Most will be books that I really liked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brimstone Hollow by Archer Sullivan
My thoughts I received an ALC and ARC of this book. It's the second in the Annie Gore books. Annie is hired to find out what happened...
-
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lea...
-
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead ...
-
“We must die standing up for something.” “And what are we standing up for?” “The most important thing there is. Freedom.” Millions of people...

Fantastic!!!! Can’t wait to hear what you think!
ReplyDeleteThey do look good. I loved the synopsis of each.
DeleteThank you for always commenting.