Monday, September 7, 2020

IT'S MONDAY!! WHAT ARE YOU READING? 9-7-20




******************** 
I hope you had a great reading week.
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE


Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
Currently reading: 
THE DARKEST EVENING by Ann Cleeves 
Review tomorrow



Plan on reading next: 
SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE by Lauren Clark(one of my favorite authors) 
Review will follow




Books I'm reading this week:
THREE PERFECT LIARS by Heidi Perks
Review will follow




THE DAY I DISAPPEARED by Brandi Reeds
Review after reading





15 comments:

  1. Ooh, I also got Three Perfect Liars, and I'm eyeing that Ann Cleeves book. I'm also curious about The Day I Disappeared.

    Enjoy your week, and thanks for sharing. Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they do sound good. I had to grab them. I'm really enjoying Ann Cleeves's book.

    Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your week also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like THREE PERFECT LIARS as much as I did.

    Enjoy your books and your week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I will.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looking books. All are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you and I sure will.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you have some good reading ahead. Check out what I read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do indeed.

      I’ll check yours also.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I hope they are. I have heard a lot of good things about Three Perfect Liars.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. Great list <3 Love the recommendations and your perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading your book. I just finished one and am going to write the review.

      You are so so welcome.Thank you too!!

      Delete

A Heart Like Home by Christine Nolfi

  My thoughts Way to go Christine. All of your books are wonderful but this is the best one yet. It's not just an emotional story it als...