Sunday, September 13, 2020

Mailbox Monday 9/14/20

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************
Received on September 8th
1: DO NO HARM by Christina McDonald Courtesy of Gallery Books and NetGalley


2: THE DROWNING KIND by Jennifer McMahon Courtesy of Gallery Books and NetGalley


Received on September 9th
3: THE SPEED OF LIGHT by Elissa Grossell Dickey Courtesy of Lake Union and NetGalley


COLD WIND by Paige Shelton Courtesy of St Martin's Press and NetGalley


THIN ICE by Paige Shelton, I bought this one.




12 comments:

  1. WOW....nice mailbox!!

    I hope you enjoy all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth. I had a great one.

      I'm sure I will.
      Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  2. I like the sound of The Speed of Light. I hope you love all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound very good.
    Thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good haul. I need to visit NetGalley. I'm particularly interested in Do No Harm.
    Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do love NetGalley. They always have several books that I want to read. Do No Harm is most likely going to be an emotional read but I've loved this author's past work very much.
      You have a happy reading week also.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I agree. I bought it because I got Cold Wind and Thin Ice is before it. It doesn't have to be read before Cold Wind but I want to read it. It sounded very good to me also.
      Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete
  6. Love the covers on all of these. Do No Harm and Shelton's books all look wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    http://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/2020/09/mailbox-monday-sep-14.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too.
      Thank you for stopping by.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  7. You got a lot of exciting books! Just from the covers, I want to look up those Paige Shelton books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree. They look good and sound good.
      Thank you for stopping by. Please consider a follow. :)

      Delete

Blackbird(Hart's Ridge #9) by Kay Bratt

  My thoughts Each Hart's Ridge book is better than the last. They are all wonderful and touching and sad. All have many feels going on....