Friday, September 11, 2020

Book Blogger Hop 9/11 - 9/17

 


Question of the Week: 
 
Do you read books by authors from outside your country? Any book recommendations? Also, if non-US/UK, could you name one author/book from your country? (submitted by Kristin @ Lukten av Trykksverte

My Answer:

I actually have read a few. 

I read THE DARKEST EVENING by Ann Cleeves -  England

THE DAY SHE CAME BACK by Amanda Prowse - United Kingdom

THE SAFE PLACE by Anna Downes - United Kingdom

I'm sure there are more that I can't name right off..

NICE QUESTION!

5 comments:

  1. How did I forget about British authors?

    Thanks for the reminder, and thanks for coming by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. lol

    You are very welcome and thank you for stopping by..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM British, but most of the authors I read aren't. Is it bad that I haven't heard of any of the writers you mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my page. I'm not sure what that says. I do like most British authors though.

      Thanks so much for stopping by. Give a follow if you haven't already.

      Delete

A Heart Like Home by Christine Nolfi

  My thoughts Way to go Christine. All of your books are wonderful but this is the best one yet. It's not just an emotional story it als...