Monday, April 26, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
1: CUL-DE-SAC by Joy Fielding
Courtesy of Random House Publishing Group-Ballantine 
BOOK MAIL:
I won this and received it last week. 
NEVER LET GO by Pamela Nowak 




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Joy Fielding is one of my favorite authors. I hope this one is as good as the others I have read.

      Delete
  2. Cul-de-Sac looks very interesting, I love me a good thriller or mystery set in the suburbs! I hope you have a lovely week and do drop by my Monday post if you have the time! - Juli @ A Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy Fielding is one of my favorite authors. I've read all of her books so grab this when I could get it.

      You have a lovely week also.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. "Best mail" for sure! Never Let Go sounds like a gripping novel.
    Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. I love Book Mail!!
      I love this cover also.

      You have a great week also.

      Delete
  4. Both books are new to me. Cul-de-Sac sounds good. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read all of Joy Fielding's books. I enjoyed each one.
      The other is a new to me author.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...