Monday, April 12, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
WHAT I READ: 
1: HER LAST CHANCE by Alison Ragsdale 
Review will be April 15th 
2: THE PERFECT DAUGHTER by DJ Palmer
Reviewed April 10th 
READING:
3: THE GOOD SISTER by Sally Hepworth
4: JUST MY LUCK by Adele Parks
5: THE RESTARTING POINT by Marci Bolden 
6: EVERY LAST FEAR by Alex Finlay
7: THE CHILDREN'S BLIZZARD by Melanie Benjamin 
8: THE WOMAN WITH THE BLUE STAR by Pam Jenoff  
9: WHEN I LAST SAW YOU by Bette Lee Crosby
10: THE NOTE THROUGH THE WIRE by Doug Gold


2 comments:

Whisper Creek by Allison Brennan

  My thoughts This book will leave you feeling like you were in the fight of your life. The McKenna family did just that. They fought not on...