Monday, April 12, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
WHAT I READ: 
1: HER LAST CHANCE by Alison Ragsdale 
Review will be April 15th 
2: THE PERFECT DAUGHTER by DJ Palmer
Reviewed April 10th 
READING:
3: THE GOOD SISTER by Sally Hepworth
4: JUST MY LUCK by Adele Parks
5: THE RESTARTING POINT by Marci Bolden 
6: EVERY LAST FEAR by Alex Finlay
7: THE CHILDREN'S BLIZZARD by Melanie Benjamin 
8: THE WOMAN WITH THE BLUE STAR by Pam Jenoff  
9: WHEN I LAST SAW YOU by Bette Lee Crosby
10: THE NOTE THROUGH THE WIRE by Doug Gold


2 comments:

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...