Friday, April 30, 2021

What I read in April!

 

1: THE DROWNING KIND by Jennifer McMahon
reviewed 4/3
2: THE CHILDREN'S BLIZZARD by Melanie Benjamin
reviewed 4/16
3: THE PERFECT DAUGHTER by D.J. Palmer
reviewed 4/10
4: THE GOOD SISTER by Sally Hepworth
reviewed 4/12
5: HER LAST CHANCE by Alizon Ragsdale
reviewed 4/15
6: JUST MY LUCK by Adele Parks
reviewed 4/26
7: THE RESTARTING POINT by Marci Bolden
reviewed 4/18
8: WHEN THE STARS GO DARK by Paula McLain
reviewed 4/21
9: THE WITNESS by Terry Lynn Thomas
reviewed 4/23
10: THE NOTH THROUGH THE WIRE by Doug Gold
reviewed 4/28




2 comments:

  1. I loved The Good Sister and have The Perfect Daughter and When the Stars Go Dark..just waiting. Enjoy May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too..
      You have two very good books there. I enjoyed them so much.

      Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...