Monday, April 5, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
1: OVER THE FALLS by Rebecca Hodge
Courtesy of Crooked Lane Books via NetGalley 
2: THE FOREST OF VANISHING STARS by Kristin Harmel
Courtesy of Gallery Books via NetGalley
3: OTHER PEOPLE'S THINGS by Kerry Ann King
Courtesy of Lake Union Publishing via NetGalley 
4: THE NEXT WIFE by Kaira Rouda
Courtesy of Amazon First Reads 
BOOK MAIL:
I had a great book mail week...


WHEN WE WERE YOUNG AND BRAVE and  IT HAPPENED IN SILENCE   By Karla M Jay               
A GIRL LIKE YOU by Michelle Cox 





6 comments:

  1. Very nice mailbox of books.

    Love the photos of your books on the bookshelf.

    Cute flowered mailbox photo.

    Have a wonderful week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I got lucky for sure this week. Lots of good books!
      Thank you.

      You have a great week also my friend.

      Delete
  2. The Next Wife is a book I have pre-ordered, and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's a good one. It sure sounds like it will be!
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. I've seen Over the Falls on several sites. I am drawn again to the Michelle Cox series.
    Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed Rebecca Hodge's last book, WILDLAND, and had to have this one. She's a good author.
      This is my first book by Michelle Cox and I look forward to it.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...