Monday, April 19, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
WHAT I READ: 
1: HER LAST CHANCE by Alison Ragsdale  
Reviewed 4/15 
2: THE GOOD SISTER by Sally Hepworth
Reviewed 4/12 
3: THE CHILDREN'S BLIZZARD by Melanie Benjamin
Reviewed 4/16     
Just finished/reviewed:
4: THE RESTARTING POINT by Marci Bolden 
Reviewed 4/18
Starting today: 
5: WHEN THE STARS GO DARK by Paula McLain 
Will be reading:
6: THE WITNESS by Terry Lynn Thomas 
7: JUST MY LUCK by Adele Parks 
8: THE WOMAN WITH THE BLUE STAR by Pam Jenoff 
9: WHEN I LAST SAW YOU by Bette Lee Crosby 
10: THE NOTE THROUGH THE WIRE by Doug Gold 
11: A DARK AND SECRET PLACE by Jen Williams 
12: SIX WEEKS TO LIVE by Catherine McKenzie 
13: LOCAL WOMAN MISSING by Mary Kubica 
14: IT HAD TO BE YOU by Georgia Clark 
15: YOU WILL REMEMBER ME by Hannah Mary McKinnon 
16: THE PHOTOGRAPHER by Mary Dixie Carter 
17: THE WARSAW ORPHAN by Kelly Rimmer 
18: THE PLOT by Jean Hanff Korelitz 


4 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. A Dark and Secret Place is on my review stack but it hasn't made its way very close to the top yet. I have a bunch of June 8 releases on the stack. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope each of these are good. A Dark and Secret Place is one I am really looking forward to reading.
      I hate when I get a lot releasing on the dame date. lol
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I LOVED The Good Sister, and have Local Woman Missing and Six Weeks To Live on my list. Enjoy! Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved The Good Sister also.
      Haven't read Local Woman Missing or Six Weeks to Live yet but sure do look forward to them both.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...