Sunday, February 7, 2021

Mailbox Monday! 2/8/21 - 2/15/21

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
Received February 1st
1: THREE WORDS FOR GOODBYE by Hazel Gaynor & Heather Webb
Courtesy of NetGalley & William Morrow and Custom House
2: THE GIRL IN CELL 49B by Dorian Box
Courtesy of NetGalley & Friction Press
Received February 2nd
1: THE SOUND BETWEEN THE NOTES by Barbara Linn Probst
Courtesy of NetGalley & She Writes Press 
2: ORDINARY GRACE by William Kent Krueger
Bought after I earned a Gift Card
Received February 4th
1: FINDING ASHLEY by Danielle Steel
Courtesy of NetGalley & Random House Publishing
2: THE PHOTOGRAPHER by Mary Dixie Carter
Courtesy of NetGalley & St Martin's Press
3: GONE FOR GOOD by Joanna Schaffhausen
Courtesy of NetGalley & St Martin's Press
Wow I had a great week! Lots of nice books to read. 



14 comments:

  1. Great looking books! I have my eye on The Photographer and Gone for Good. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I got it because I loved This Tender Land.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. What a great selection! Gone for Good intrigues me. Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great lot of books this week. I’m interested to see what you think of Finding Ashley. I declined it for review and now I’m having second thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree. Great week.
      Like I needed more books. ha
      I thought Finding Ashley sounded like a good one. We will see.

      Thank you for stopping by and have a great reading week!

      Delete
  5. You do get some good books. Ordinary Grace is the only one I've seen before. The Girl in Cell 49B looks particularly good.
    Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved THIS TENDER LAND by the author of ORDINARY GRACE.
      THE GIRL in CELL 49B is the sequel to THE HIDING GIRL. I read it and wanted to see what happened to the young girl next. I enjoy Hiding Girl but hated the way it made the main male character sound. Good story though and I did enjoy it.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Wow!!

    What a great mailbox.

    LOVED Ordinary Grace. Three Words for Goodbye should be REALLY good. Two awesome authors. Love the cover.

    Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about Ordinary Grace.
      My week has definitely been busy.
      Between Kaitlyn and Jackey my stress levels are way up. lol
      It will get better though. After she gives birth and he is out of surgery and back home.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...