Sunday, February 21, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.


What I read:
1:PRETTY LITTLE WIFE by Darby Kane
Reviewed  2/21
What I'm reading now:
2: ONE PERFECT GRAVE by Stacy Green
3: DO NO HARM by Christina McDonald
4:THE CHILDREN'S TRAIN by Viola Ardone
5: THE FAMILY SHIP by Sonja Yoerg
6:THE GIRL WHO ESCAPED FROM AUSCHWITZ by Ellie Midwood
7: THE GIRLS ARE ALL SO NICE HERE by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
8: RUNAWAY JUSTICE by Chad Zunker
9: EVERYWHERE TO HIDE by Siri Mitchell
10: THE CHILDREN'S BLIZZARD by Melanie Benjamin
11: THE SPEED OF LIGHT by Elissa Grossell Dickey
12: EVERY LAST FEAR by Alex Finlay
13: THE STILLS by Jess Montgomery
14: ETERNAL by Lisa Scottoline
15: A MILLION REASONS WHY by Jessica Strawser 
16: THE LAST ONE HOME by Victoria Helen Stone
17: THE SOUND BETWEEN THE NOTES by Barbara Linn Probst

I didn't read near as much as usual. ONE BOOK! My great grandson was born Monday February 15th and was put in the NICU right away. He is three weeks early. He's doing great but was not breathing as well as they wanted. My granddaughter and her husband had to leave the hospital without him Wednesday but of course are there every chance they get. He should be able to go home Monday.
My husband had to have surgery Wednesday February 17th. He had a blockage in his neck. It was a very long day, actually two days, because I could not be there. This Covid is stopping anyone from being able to be with loved ones when they need us. He's doing ok now. He feels awful and looks like someone beat the crap out of him, but he's home and healing. It was just a horrible yet joyful week! I was not able to relax and read. 
Everyone please stay safe and wear the mask when out around others. It's the right thing to do so we can get this virus under control.


2 comments:

  1. I love those books...and good news about your new great grandson!

    I enjoyed Pretty Little Wife, and I am eyeing Every Last Fear. Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get back to my regular reading groove this week. lol I miss it.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

The Paris Novel by Ruth Reichl

  My thoughts This book is not at all what I was hoping for. It's was a first for me by this author and I'm so disappointed.  Parts ...