Monday, February 15, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading? 2/15 - 2/22

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
What I read/reviewed last week:
1:THE INVISIBLE WOMAN by Erika Robuck 
Review and spotlight posted February 9th! 
2: WAITING FOR THE NIGHT SONG by Julie Carrick Dalton
Reviewed 2/10
3: UNTIL WE ARE LOST by Leslie Archer
Reviewed 2/12
   
4: HADLEY & GRACE by Suzanne Redfearn 
Reviewed 2/14
What I will be reading:
1:PRETTY LITTLE WIFE by Darby Kane
 
2: ONE PERFECT GRAVE by Stacy Green
 
3: DO NO HARM by Christina McDonald
4:THE CHILDREN'S TRAIN by Viola Ardone
5: THE FAMILY SHIP by Sonja Yoerg
6:THE GIRL WHO ESCAPED FROM AUSCHWITZ by Ellie Midwood
7: 
THE GIRLS ARE ALL SO NICE HERE by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
8: RUNAWAY JUSTICE by Chad Zunker
 
9: EVERYWHERE TO HIDE by Siri Mitchell
 
10: THE CHILDREN'S BLIZZARD by Melanie Benjamin
 11: THE SPEED OF LIGHT by Elissa Grossell Dickey
 
12: EVERY LAST FEAR by Alex Finlay
13: THE STILLS by Jess Montgomery
 
14: ETERNAL by Lisa Scottoline
 
15: A MILLION REASONS WHY by Jessica Strawser 
16: 
THE LAST ONE HOME by Victoria Helen Stone
 
17: THE SOUND BETWEEN THE NOTES by Barbara Linn Probst
 



13 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. I enjoyed Every Last Fear. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about that one.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (The westmetromommy comment was from me, but I forgot to correct my name!) You have some great books there and a number of them are on my TBR. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered who that was... lol
      Thank you for stopping by.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed Pretty Little Wife, and hope to soon start reading Hadley and Grace. I am curious about A Million Reasons Why, as I have enjoyed the author. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started Pretty Little Wife earlier. I haven't read much as my granddaughter had her baby this afternoon and I've been talking to her and her husband. I'm a great mawmaw.. WOW! He is in the NICU for now because of some breathing problems. But he's beautiful. I can't share pictures yet on facebook because Kaitlyn asked me not too. I will when I can.
      Hadley and Grace is a very good story. I also like the author of A Millions Reasons Why. I'm looking forward to this.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  5. That's quite a stack. I started The Girl Who Escaped from Auschwitz but after reading the Prologue decided it wasn't the HEA book I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think maybe I find it hard to imagine any of the Auschwitz books to be HEA. I always hope they end good though.
      I hope you have a great week!
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I downloaded Hadley & Grace as my Amazon freebie,

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good one. I enjoyed it.
      I hope you have a great reading week also.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the new baby! I hope everything is going okay now.

    The Family Ship and The Children's Blizzard are amazing reads! The Children's Blizzard has been selected as our state's One Read selection. I hope that means the author may come for some speaking engagements. I might get to meet her!

    Have a great week as we slide into the weekend and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. He is doing great now. May get to go home tomorrow.

      I'm really looking forward to read both of them. Happy to know they are so good. Exciting about it being your One Read. I hope you get to meet the author. That would be awesome.

      You have a great week and weekend also.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

The Paris Novel by Ruth Reichl

  My thoughts This book is not at all what I was hoping for. It's was a first for me by this author and I'm so disappointed.  Parts ...