Sunday, February 7, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading? 2/8 - 2/15

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
What I read this week:
1: POSSESSION by Katie Lowe
Reviewed February 1st 
 
2: THE INVISIBLE WOMAN by Erika Robuck
Review and spotlight will be February 9th!
Will be reading:
1: HADLEY & GRACE by Suzanne Redfearn
 2: UNTIL WE ARE LOST by Leslie Archer
3: PRETTY LITTLE WIFE by Darby Kane
4: WAITING FOR THE NIGHT SONG by Julie Carrick Dalton
5: DO NO HARM by Christina McDonald
6: ONE PERFECT GRAVE by Stacy Green
7: THE CHILDREN'S TRAIN by Viola Ardone
8: THE FAMILY SHIP by Sonja Yoerg
9: RUNAWAY JUSTICE by Chad Zunker
10: EVERYWHERE TO HIDE by Siri Mitchell
11: THE CHILDREN'S BLIZZARD by Melanie Benjamin
12: TOO GOOD TOO BE TRUE by Carola Lovering
13: THE SPEED OF LIGHT by Elissa Grossell Dickey
14: THE GIRLS ARE ALL SO NICE HERE by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
15: EVERY LAST FEAR by Alex Finlay
16: THE STILLS by Jess Montgomery
17: ETERNAL by Lisa Scottoline
18: A MILLION REASONS WHY by Jessica Strawser
19: THE LAST ONE HOME by Victoria Helen Stone
20: THE SOUND BETWEEN THE NOTES by Barbara Linn Probst
 
This should take me through the end of March... Love the covers for these!!














6 comments:

  1. Great assortment of books! I really liked Every Last Fear and hope you do too.Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think so too.
      I try to have a couple of genres to read.
      Thank you for stopping by and
      have a great reading week!

      Delete
  2. What a great list! I see several I want to read as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of good ones for sure.
      I think we read a lot of the same books.
      Have a great reading week!

      Delete
  3. They should definitely keep you busy til the end of the month.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I hope. lol
      I'm very sure it will.
      Thank you for stopping by and have a great reading week also.

      Delete

The Paris Novel by Ruth Reichl

  My thoughts This book is not at all what I was hoping for. It's was a first for me by this author and I'm so disappointed.  Parts ...