Monday, February 15, 2021

Mailbox Monday! 2/15 - 2/22

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
Received February 9th:
1: THE GIRL WHO ESCAPED FROM AUSCHWITZ by Ellie Midwood
Courtesy of NetGalley & Bookouture 
 
Received February 10th:
2: THE HIVE by Gregg Olsen
Courtesy of NetGalley & Thomas & Mercer
Received February 11th:
3: THE BOOKSELLER'S SECRET by Michelle Gable
Courtesy of NetGalley & Harlequin Graydon House





8 comments:

  1. Nice! Michelle Gable is a great author. My post is here: https://wordsandpeace.com/2021/02/14/sunday-post-38-2-14-2021/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I look forward to reading them all and that one does sound great.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. I like the look of The Bookseller's Secret. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It caught my eye too.
      I hope it’s good.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. The Hive looks interesting to me. For some reason bees draw me.
    Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds good too. I've read and enjoyed several of Gregg Olsen's books.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...