Sunday, January 31, 2021

Mailbox Monday! 2/1/21

 


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
************
I received on January 26th:
1: THE STILLS by Jess Montgomery
Courtesy of NetGalley & St Martin's Press Minotaur Books
Received on January 29th:
1: HER DARK LIES by J.T. Ellison
Courtesy of NetGalley & Harlequin MIRA
2: THE INVISIBLE WOMAN by Erika Robuck
Courtesy of NetGalley & Berkley Publishing Group




13 comments:

  1. All of these look very good! I have enjoyed several books by J. T. Ellison. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't believe I have read any by J.T. Ellison yet but do look forward to this one.
      Thanks for letting me know.
      Have a great week and happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Thank you. I’m sure I will.
    Thank you for stopping by and have a great week also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some interesting titles! Her Dark Lies sounds good to me. Have a good week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that one sounded good also.
      I’m reading/reviewing it for a book tour.
      Have a great reading week.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. We both got HER DARK LIES.

    THE INVISIBLE WOMAN looks good too....enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we did. We do tend to like a lot of the same books.

      Thank you for the comment and for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. All three of these do look good. I'm intrigued by The Stills and a female sheriff in 1927.
    Enjoy all of your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound very good.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Erica Robuck is a good writer. I look forward to reading The Invisible Woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if I have read any by her. I'm looking forward to this one though.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...