Monday, January 25, 2021

Mailbox Monday! 1/25/21

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
************
Received January 18th
1: ONE PERFECT GRAVE by Stacy Green
Courtesy of NetGalley & Bookouture
2: LADY SUNSHINE by Amy Mason Doan
Courtesy of NetGalley & HARLEQUINN Graydon House





4 comments:

  1. They both look good.

    ONE PERFECT GRAVE is definitely catching my eye. LOL!!

    Beautiful cover on LADY SUNSHINE.

    Enjoy, and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Stacy Green's book so had to take ONE PERFECT GRAVE. I have read the first one in that series. Not that you have to though. They are stand alone also. I just read the first one from NetGalley and wanted this one also.
      I love Lady Sunshine's cover also. It's very catchy.

      Thanks for stopping by and have a great week also.

      Delete
  2. These look good. You are making want to go look at NetGalley! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NetGalley is my favorite place for books. I'm on a limited budget NetGalley is a lifesaver. I get great books and all I have to do is leave reviews. I do that anyway so....
      Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week ************ Warning:  Mailbox Mon...