Sunday, January 10, 2021

Mailbox Monday! 1/11/21

 


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************
1: SIX WEEKS TO LIVE by Catherine McKenzie
Courtesy of NetGalley & Atria books
2:THE ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF LENNI AND MARGOT by Marianne Cronin
Courtesy of NetGalley & Harper Perennial 
3: WAITING TO BEGIN by Amanda Prowse
Courtesy of NetGalley & Amazon Publishing UK
4: NO MORE WORDS by Kerry Lonsdale
Courtesy of NetGalley & Lake Union
5: A BAREFOOT TIDE by Grace Green
Courtesy of the author via Bookfunnel




6 comments:

  1. A nice book haul. I am staying away from NetGalley till I get some of my current shelf read that I picked up to start the new year.
    Hope you have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I can't say I blame you. It's so easy to get too many books. If there if such a thing. lol
      I'm trying to get my TBR list started for the first half of the year, if not longer.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. My TBR list is constantly growing.
      But I am getting a lot of reading done.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. I like the sound of all your books. I haven't read Amanda Prowse before. I picked up An Ordinary Life on Netgalley to give her a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      You will need some tissues to read Amanda's books. They are always good and very emotional.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...